What’s due? What’s ready to pick up? Track your library items online.
Getting a library card automatically sets up an online library account for you. Log into your account to:
- See what you have checked out, and when it’s due
- Renew items so you can keep them longer
- Check requested items to see if they’re ready to pick up
- See if you have anything overdue, or owe fees
- Manage your saved lists and searches
- Choose to save a "reading history" of what you've checked out
Just enter your library card number or username, and PIN
To use your account, enter your 14-digit library barcode number or your username, and your 4-digit PIN. Your default PIN is the last four digits of your phone number. Use your account online to set up a username or to change your PIN.
Combine your family’s accounts with Library ELF
Need to keep track of due dates for more than one person in your household? Library ELF lets you create a family account, where you can check everyone's due dates and requests at once.
You’ll need a PIN to access your library account online. Your default PIN is the last four digits of your phone number. You can change it in your account information online.
Call us at 217/403–2000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Have your library card number handy when you call.