Get Due Date Reminders When You Want Them with Library Elf
Sign up for Library Elf, a free service that sends you customized library notices. You decide how early — and how often — to get reminders.
Best of all, for busy families, you can put all of your household's library cards in one account, so there's just one place to go to see all of your due dates!
What are the benefits of Elf?
- Elf messages show a handy due-date calendar (like the one shown above)
- You decide when your due date notices arrive
- Get overdue notices as often as you'd like, even daily
- Put all of your family's library accounts into a single Elf account; one login lets you see all of your due dates at once
- Get text messages on the day an item is due, or goes on hold
To sign up for Library Elf
- Follow the instructions on the Elf website.
- Look for the “Sign Up” link at the left side.
- Enter your Champaign library card number
- Enter your library account PIN (the last four digits of the phone number you provided when you registered for your library card is your default PIN)
- Choose your notification options