- Borrow up to 10 items monthly using your Champaign library card.
- Everything is always available; there’s no waiting.
- Use music for 1 week. Items disappear on the due date. No overdue fees!
- Items may be re-borrowed immediately, but will count again toward your limit.
- Music is offered as entire albums, not individual songs.
- There are no commercials while listening to content.
How It Works & Compatible Devices
- On a computer, you can stream only (requires an Internet connection). To get started, create a Hoopla account. Start at the Hoopla Digital homepage and click "Sign Up."
- On your smartphone or tablet, you can stream or download. The free Hoopla Digital app works on Apple devices (iOs6 or higher) and Androids (Android 4 or higher).
- Streaming performance will depend on your Internet speed.
- Note: Movies, TV shows, and audiobooks from Hoopla also count toward your monthly total.
Questions or problems? Check the Hoopla support page and contact Hoopla directly.