My Media Mall brings you hundreds of popular and classic eBook titles, fiction and nonfictions. New titles are added each week. (It also offers downloadable audiobooks and video.)
- You'll need either the free OverDrive Media Console app (find it in your app store), or Adobe Digital Editions software (you'll be prompted to download it if you need it).
- Read eBooks on a PC, Mac, and many eReaders and mobile devices.
- Check out for up to 2 weeks.
- No overdue fees; return items early, if you wish.
- Place holds on popular items.
- Hint: Sign in before you search, for easiest access to Advantage titles, extra copies available only to Champaign cardholders.
See which devices work with My Media Mall eBook downloads.
My Media Mall eBook How-to Guides (PDFs)
- Android OS4 (tablets, smartphones)
- Apple OS6 (iPad, iPhone, etc.)
- Apple OS7 (iPad, iPhone, etc.)
- Kindle (Fire 1st Gen)
- Kindle (Fire, HD)
- Kindle (Keyboard, Touch, Paperwhite)
- Nook (Color, Tablet, HD, HD+)
- Nook (Classic, Touch), Kobo, Literati, Pandigital
- PCs, Macs and other portable eReaders
- PCs (Windows 8)
- Sony Reader
My Media Mall Help
Visit the My Media Mall help page. You can also call us at 217/403-2070 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available & Wish List
An item is available to check out if you see a book or headphone symbol in the upper right corner of the cover. To add an item to your wish list, click the bookmark symbol.
Overdrive Advantage = More Copies for You
Our cardholders have exclusive access to extra titles marked with a yellow “Advantage” checkmark. For easiest access, sign in to My Media Mall before you search. (Use your library card number and PIN.)