Get answers from us any time during open hours.
- Text us at 217/619-0333. Standard message rates apply.
- Account information: about your library card, due dates, fees: email@example.com
- Information questions, reference questions, “Do you have…?”: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comments/ideas: email@example.com
- Purchase requests: use our request form
Suggest a Purchase
- Can’t find what you want in the catalog? Ask us to buy it. Use our purchase request form or call 217/403–2070.
Phone & Fax
- Renewals & Account Information — 217/403-2000
- Information Services — 217/403-2070
- Children’s Services — 217/403-2030
- Douglass Branch Library — 217/403-2090
- Home Delivery — 217/403-2070
- Library Administration — 217/403-2050
- FriendShop used book store — 217/403-5395
- Latte Da! Cafe — 217/356-JAVA (5282)
- TTY for the Hearing Impaired — 217/403-2055
- Fax Administration Office — 217/403-2053
- Fax Reference Desk — 217/403-2073
- Fax Douglass Branch Library — 217/356-9561
Contact Our Director
- Contact Marsha Grove at 217/403–2050 or by e-mail.
Contact our administrators and department managers.
Use the library’s form to submit a FOIA request.
Chat Live with a Librarian
Chat during open hours
Instant Message (IM)
AOL Instant Messenger (AIM): Champaign Lib
Yahoo! Messenger: Champaign_Librarian
IM us during open hours
Get monthly event news and tips for using the library:
Champaign Public Library
200 West Green Street
Champaign, IL 61820-5193
Douglass Branch Library
504 East Grove Street
Champaign, IL 61820-3239
Rate Us on Trip Advisor
We're on Trip Advisor as a CU attraction. Enter a review and tell the world about us!