Annual Report 2010-2011
The Champaign Public Library Foundation works...
to encourage private investment to strengthen our service to the community.
Foundation revenue $390,782
Projects supported included:
- Commissioning of award-winning children’s
author and illustrator Peter Sis to create
three murals for the children’s area
- Garden Hills Elementary School reading program
- Read Me a Future program, for parents of newborns
- Children’s collections and programs
- Teen collections and programs
- General collections